Wednesday, January 25, 2017

New Year, New Heroes!

Happy New Year Everyone!

Can you believe that 2017 is here already? I have LOTS of great news to share with you this month and an even more special treat for those of you on my newsletter list. Ready?

I have three MIND books scheduled for 2017! That's right, MIND: The Message will be out this March. MIND: The Vision will be out in July and MIND #6 is scheduled for December.

I'm about 70% done with book six with possible ideas for more books in the future.

I'll also be re-releasing the Lucky Trilogy with new covers sometime later this year. So exciting!


As many of you know, I'm a Superhero fan. I've always considered the MIND books my version of Superhero fiction, without the capes. Still, I love a good cape, so I'm super happy to host the SFR Brigades Cross Promo this month. Our theme? You guessed it!


SUPERHERO FICTION 

Check out these SUPER Freebies and 99c Books and share with your friends!



"Need a hero? We've got your back. #Superhero and #SFR sale; all #freebooks or #99c books. #SFRomance #IARTG #pdf1 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How to make money from betting on football - Work Tomake Money
If you're having problems finding a winning bet online for the 출장안마 day of your หารายได้เสริม choosing, then there 바카라 사이트 are plenty 바카라사이트 of opportunities available right ventureberg.com/ here.