Wednesday, December 21, 2016

HAPPY DECEMBER!

Today is the first day of winter! Can you believe it? It's been rather cold here in New Jersey the last few weeks, of course, there was a 60 Degree Sunday in there just to tease us! UGH!

I hope you are all ready for the holidays and are spending some time with friends and loved ones. I'll be visiting my mom for the weekend then heading right back to the writing cave to finish up MIND #5 before the end of the year.

That's my goal!!

Reminder: Book 1 MIND: The Beginning is still 99c. I'm trying to boost interest in the series since I have SIX books already plotted in my head!

If you have friends who like Paranormal but say they don't like SciFi suggest MIND to them, I've had a few PNR fans head my way this year! Very cool!


My next book release will be MARCH 2017, Book 4 of the MIND Series, "The Message" featuring a new character named Casey Wu. She was probably one the easiest characters to write in recent memory. Casey leaps off the pages and sucks you right into her world without giving you a chance to catch your breath! I can't wait for you to meet her.


Have you seen the Book Trailer I made? 

I'll be hosting a Release Party on my page for this book instead of the normal Event on Facebook. Changing it up to see how it goes. Make sure you've like my page! https://www.facebook.com/JennNixonAuthor

I hope you all have a HAPPY HOLIDAY and Wonderful New Year. Your support is much appreciated and I'm grateful for every single one of you!

~Jenn



Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments: