Tuesday, January 12, 2016

HAPPY 2016!!

We made it to 2016! Happy New Year everyone. :-)

If you haven't heard yet, Lucky's Charm is in audiobook! You can get it on Audible haudible.com/pd/Mysteries-Thrillers/Luckys-Charm-Audiobook/B0193KAP6G or Amazon: hamazon.com/Luckys-Charm/dp/B0193KASRW and if you sign up for a trial, you can get it for free!!

I also wanted to say hi (of course!) and tell you about my next release coming up in February.

I'm taking part in an awesome anthology and we're having a party to celebrate. Here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/events/1692090887674677/

My short story "Soul Stealer" will be available for you to read again. It's a bit on the naughty side, but I think you'll enjoy it!

I even made a teaser poster:

What do you think? Spooky huh?

In other news, I've finished the second MIND book and should have it back from my editor this month so I can make it even better. 

In the meantime, don't forget to check out the Tiva and Lucky books if you haven't yet and remember, any review is a good review as long as it's an honest review. :-)

Stay Warm Everyone!! 

xoxox
~Jenn

No comments: