Thursday, June 13, 2013

News & Updates!

Happy Spring Everyone!

The weather in NJ this May/June has been lots and lots of rain. Hope you are fairing better.

Good news to share with you all. MIND: The Beginning, my first Sci-Fi Romance is in it's final stages. I hope to have a release date very soon. Tiva Boon: Royal Guardian has been edited and I'm waiting to see the final draft of the cover. I'll be sure to post it when it's ready. I've just begun first edits on Lucky's Break, book #2 in the Lucky Trilogy. Lastly the Storm Series Novellas: Wild & Wicked, Chance of a Storm, and Trust Me, Tell Me, have been picked up by Freya's Bower for re-release!!

I plan on having an anniversary give-a-way to for Lucky's Charm, so make sure you're following me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/JennNixonAuthor or Twitter: @jennnixon to be part of the celebration!

Happy Reading!
~Jenn


No comments: